-Experience with dogs in a group setting required. Handlers must be able to independently manage a group of up to 20 dogs and be eager to learn about dog behavior, group play, dog playstyles, and breed distinctions.
-Applicants must be willing to take direction from senior staff and be willing to master our strict dog handling and safety protocols.
-Must have 1+ years of experience working in a daycare/boarding setting or as a dog trainer. Must have personal reliable transportation.
Summary: Provides care for dogs through interaction and maintaining a healthy, safe and clean environment. Candidates must be comfortable around dogs in an off leash environment. Duties and Responsibilities include the below. Other duties may be assigned.
· Supervise and interact with dogs both inside the facility and outside in the play yards.
· Maintain cleanliness of facility by vacuuming, washing floors, dusting, scrubbing walls and removing trash and animal waste.
· Feed and give water to dogs - Cleans and disinfect kennels, food and water containers
· Yard work including shoveling, ice removal, water removal and removal of animal waste and debris.
1. Must LOVE dogs and treat each one as if it were your own
2. Familiarity with dogs, dog breeds and dog behavior
3. Ability and initiative to work with minimal supervision and direction
4. Ability to communicate skillfully and effectively
5. Ability to multi-task
6. Team player
7. Ability to lift and move objects and animals weighing up to 50 pounds
8. Ability to stand for duration of shift. We're moving around A LOT!
Must be 18 or older to apply.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com